1 OF TUCSON AMPHIBIANS
Here's where you get to assess your current knowledge level and monitor your progress. Repeat the quiz (identification takes lots of practice), watching your score increase, until you are happy with your knowledge level. Practice with real plants and animals whenever possible.
yourself 1 point for correct ID and spelling.
Give yourself 1/2 point for correct ID but incorrect spelling.
Note: click on #s below to see quiz picture; click on name to see spotlight
= 5.5 points. Excellent!
B = 5 points. Good Job!
C = 4.5 points. Okay.
K < 4.5 points. Keep Practicing.
Treefrog (Hyla arenicolor)
2. Red-spotted Toad (Bufo punctatus)
3. Desert Spadefoot (Scaphiopus couchi)
4. Sonoran Desert Toad (Bufo alvarius)
5. Southern Spadefoot (Scaphiopus hammondi)
6. Tiger Salamander (Ambystoma tigrinum)
Back to Amphibians Home