|Schedule||Self-Quizzes||Natural History Event||Species List|
QUIZ: FISH, AMPHIBIANS, REPTILES
Sources: PowerPoint 03c, Web 1, Web 2, Web 2, text (p. 509-585)
1. How do fish, amphibians, and reptiles breathe?
2. Why are many desert fish endangered?
3. What are the main types of amphibians we have in the southwest?
4. What kind of egg do amphibians have? Why is this important?
5. What are the main types of reptiles we have in the southwest?
6. What kind of eggs do reptiles lay? Why is this important?
7. What is tail autotomy?
8. What are the different ways of giving birth? What are their pros and cons?
9. What does parthenogenesis mean?
10. What are the advantages and disadvantages of parthenogenesis?
11. What is the difference between geographic range, home range, and territory?